We have lots of things going on at Home-Start Barnet lately, such as the ending of one of our parenting programmes, an Easter Party, and a trip to Willows Farm!
- We are nearly halfway through our Volunteer Preparation. All of our new volunteers are great and we can’t wait for them to finish the course and officially be apart of our amazing team of volunteers. If you would like to be a volunteer for Home-Start Barnet, our next course will be starting in September. Please contact Luci on 0208-371-0674 to book your place.
- Our Triple P Teens parenting course finished on 22nd March and we completed with 9 parents! Well done to all parents who took part!
- Friday 24th March – We’re celebrating Mothers Day a couple of days early over at Family Group, by hosting a Mother’s Day breakfast for all of our wonderful Mums.
- Wednesday 5th April – Home-Start Barnet trip to Willow’s Farm. We have coaches from Grahame Park and Gayton Road in Harrow. If you would like to attend, please contact Kirsty on 0208-371-0674.
- Friday 7th April – Easter Party and Egg Hunt at our Home-from-Home Family Group (Grahame Park Community Centre). There will be food and drink for sale, face painting, cake making, manicures and lots more fun activities for children and parents! Entry is £2 for adults and £1 for children.