Home-Start Barnet seeks a Family Support Co-ordinator
with an initial 12-month contract for 21 hours per week.
Home-Start Barnet is a registered charity committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under the age of 5. Experienced volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to families in their own homes.
The Family Support Co-ordinator will hold a caseload of families and will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment, training and supporting of volunteers for the satellite service in London Borough Brent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Parenting experience and an understanding of the needs of children and families.
- A good understanding of safeguarding of children and working with vulnerable people.
- Relevant work experience.
- Experience of managing volunteers and delivering training.
- The ability to work on their own initiative in a challenging environment.
- A full driving license and access to their own transport.
Applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure check with the DBS.
Closing date for applications: 10th May 2018
Interview date: 15th May 2018
Salary Package:£16,216 (NJC point 29 + OLW + 4% pension + 25 days holiday pro rata.
For an application pack please contact: email@example.com or
Call on 020 8371 0674.
Send us a message through our contact page for more information.